Today, the Swedish Performing Rights Society (Stim) revealed that Céline Dion’s “I’m Alive” was the most played song on Swedish radio of the ‘00s. The announcement lists the biggest songs, written by Swedish songwriters and the Céline Dion hit was included on her A New Day Has Come album from 2002. But few remembers, or even were aware of its inclusion in the Stuart Little 2 movie. There were two versions made of the video – with or without movie scenes.
Top Airplay Chart ‘00s
1. Céline Dion: I’m Alive (Andreas Carlsson, Kristian Lundin)
2. Bon Jovi: It’s My Life (Jon Bon Jovi, Richie Sambora, Max Martin)
3. Titiyo: Come Along (Joakim Berg, Peter Svensson)
4. Robyn: Keep This Fire Burning (Remee, Ulf Lindström, Johan Ekhé, Robyn Carlsson)
5. Kent: FF (Martin Sköld, Sami Sirviö, Markus Mustonen, Joakim Berg, H Mänty, N Danino)
6. Patrik Isaksson: Hos dig är jag underbar (Patrik Isaksson, Anders Glenmark)
7. Laleh: Live Tomorrow (Laleh Pourkarim)
8. Robyn: Be Mine (Klas Åhlund, Robyn Carlsson)
9. Robyn: Don’t Stop The Music (Remee, Alexander Kronlund, Ulf Lindström, Johan Ekhé, Robyn Carlsson)
10. Takida: Curly Sue (Patrik Frisk, Tomas Wallin, Robert Pettersson, Fredrik Pålsson, Kristoffer Söderström, Mattias Larsson)
Source: Stim. Songwriters in brackets.